HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS IN THE BACK ROOM

 

It's finally happened. The Halloween decorations are up in the Back Room. Now I can watch horror movies in suitability creepy company throughout October. I love this time of year.









My companion in the Back Room is Fred.

Fred is an indoors cat so he gets to stay in the Back Room all day (lucky boy). Fred also has an outdoor catio, so he can soak up the sun at summertime and generally watch the world go by on cooler autumn days. Naturally, Fred's catio has also been decorated for Halloween (he'd be disappointed if it wasn't, at least that's what I tell myself to justify this insanity).




Finally, here's Fred cuddled up on my legs watching horror films with me. He has a high tolerance threshold for my nonsense.

Anyway, it's still only September for now. October is just around the corner and the best of the season is yet to come. Be sure to drop by again for more horror movie reviews and fun.

As with last year Tales From The Back Room will be taking part in this year's Crypt Keepers Countdown To Halloween. This is an annual event where horror bloggers share Thier sites online and get to celebrate the season together. Head on over to Https://countdowntohalloween.blogspot.com to join in the fun and check out all of this year's blogs.


Bye for now from me and Fred. See you again soon.


Comments

Popular Posts