IT'S CHRISTMASSSSSS !!!!!!


 ...well nearly at any rate. Which means that it's time for a quick update as to what's going to be happening here at Tales From The Backroom over the festive period.

My recent spate of TV Memories articles have gone down VERY well - in fact I've had more readers (and more importantly NEW readers) come onto the blog with those articles than with anything I've published on here previously. So they are DEFINITELY staying. I'm not sure how many I can fit into a festive theme but I'm sure I'll find some way to retain them for the Christmas period.

Basically - I'm going to be reviewing lots of Christmas and winter themed horror and Sci-fi films and TV shows over the next couple of weeks. I'm probably going to be splitting the reviews into various subcategories ie - Festive Frights, Winter Horror and Christmas Ghost stories - so you'll be able to tell at a glance what your getting. There's no shortage of stuff to talk about that falls into these themes so there's absolutely no chance of the site going quiet over the Christmas holidays.

So sit back, throw another log on the fire, lock the cold out and grab yourself a bottle of something strong...it's about to get festive.




Comments

Popular Posts